CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-16T23:02:17+00:002017 Toyota Tacoma CRM Mitchell1 2021-01-16T23:02:17+00:00
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Change Motor Oil & Replace oil Filter, Lube Chassis if applicable.
- CHECK UNDER HOOD FLUID LEVELS AND CONDITION. CHECK ALL EXTERIOR LIGHTS. CHECK BELTS AND HOSES. CHECK TIRES FOR PRESSURE AND WEAR.
- CLEAN, LUBE AND ADJUST REAR BRAKES
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
LANCE S. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/15/2021