CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-20T22:00:03+00:002011 Lexus ES 350 CRM Mitchell1 2022-04-20T22:00:03+00:00
- CHECK UNDER HOOD FLUID LEVELS AND CONDITION. CHECK ALL EXTERIOR LIGHTS. CHECK BELTS AND HOSES. CHECK TIRES FOR PRESSURE AND WEAR.
- Test drive vehicle, pull engine codes, diagnose root cause of failure, provide estimate for repair.
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace
- THERMOSTAT &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
- ACCESS CABIN FILTER HOUSING REMOVE OLD AIR FILTER. CLEAN OUT HOUSING OF DEBRIS. INSTALL NEW FILTER. FASTEN HOUSING.
- Change Motor Oil & Replace oil Filter, Lube Chassis if applicable.
- ENGINE OR TRANSMISSION MOUNT – Remove & Replace – Front of Eng Compartment,Active Control Mount
JUNE O. gave our service a 5 star review on 4/19/2022