2015 Ford MustangCRM Mitchell1 2023-05-20T22:01:38+00:00
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new OE compatible transmission fluid.
- TEST DRIVE VEHICLE (WHERE APPLICABLE) PULL ENGINE CODES (WHERE APPLICABLE) DIAGNOSE ROOT CAUSE OF FAILURE AND/OR ADVISE OF ANY ADDITIONAL DIAGNOSTICS NECESSARY TO PROVIDED ESTIMATE FOR REPAIR.
- DIAG A/C DOOR ACTUATORS
- CHECK UNDER HOOD FLUID LEVELS AND CONDITION. CHECK ALL EXTERIOR LIGHTS. CHECK BELTS AND HOSES. CHECK TIRES FOR PRESSURE AND WEAR.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- HVAC DOOR ACTUATOR – Remove & Replace – Temp Door
- CANISTER PURGE VALVE – Remove & Replace – 5.0L Eng
- REMOVE AND REPLACE WASHER LINE
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation.
ROBERT D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/19/2023