2007 Dodge DurangoCRM Mitchell1 2023-05-12T22:01:13+00:00
- TEST DRIVE VEHICLE (WHERE APPLICABLE) PULL ENGINE CODES (WHERE APPLICABLE) DIAGNOSE ROOT CAUSE OF FAILURE AND/OR ADVISE OF ANY ADDITIONAL DIAGNOSTICS NECESSARY TO PROVIDED ESTIMATE FOR REPAIR.
- REPAIR FLAT TIRE
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( ___ mm) Rear ( ___ mm)
- ACCESS AIR FILTER HOUSING REMOVE OLD AIR FILTER. CLEAN OUT HOUSING OF DEBRIS. INSTALL NEW FILTER. FASTEN HOUSING.
- HEADLAMP BULB – Remove & Replace – One – [DOES NOT include adjust.]
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear Axle – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
LINDA D. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/11/2023