- Change Motor Oil & Replace oil Filter, Lube Chassis if applicable.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid, inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper levels. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- Remove cover. Remove old gasket material, drain old fluid. Inspect internals and reassemble with new gasket. Install new fluid to proper level. Road test vehicle for proper operation.
- REMOVE DAMAGED/WORN WIPER BLADE. INSTALL NEW BLADE.
- REMOVE DAMAGED/WORN WIPER BLADES. INSTALL NEW BLADES.
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with f
- VISUAL INSPECTION OF ALL BELTS AND HOSES, EXHAUST SYSTEM, SUSPENSION SESTEM, SHOCKS, STRUTS, REMOVE WHEELS AND PERFORM FULL BRAKE INSPECTION, EXTERIOR LIGHTS, DRIVELINE INCLUDING AXLES AND DRIVE SHAFTS, FLUID LEVEL AND CONDITION
PAUL F. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/18/2020