- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Flush transmission which includes: flushing of transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Flush all contaminated fluid out and replace with new OE compatible transmission fluid.
- Remove wheels from vehicle. Inspect brakes. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheels to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- CHECK UNDER HOOD FLUID LEVELS AND CONDITION. CHECK ALL EXTERIOR LIGHTS. CHECK BELTS AND HOSES. CHECK TIRES FOR PRESSURE AND WEAR.
- PLACE VEHICLE ON ALIGNMENT RACK, ATTACH EQUIPMENT, MEASURE CASTER, CAMBER AND TOE. COMPARE TO VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS. SET AND ADJUST ALL APPROVED ALIGNMENT ANGLES WITH ALLOWABLE SPECIFICATIONS.
- ACCESS CABIN FILTER HOUSING REMOVE OLD AIR FILTER. CLEAN OUT HOUSING OF DEBRIS. INSTALL NEW FILTER. FASTEN HOUSING.
GENELL S. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/14/2022