- CHECK UNDER HOOD FLUID LEVELS AND CONDITION. CHECK ALL EXTERIOR LIGHTS. CHECK BELTS AND HOSES. CHECK TIRES FOR PRESSURE AND WEAR.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- AXLE SHAFT ASSEMBLY – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – Front Axle,One Side – [NOTE: For Independent Suspension Type Axles, Axle Shaft Assembly consists of Axle Shaft, Boots and Joints.]
- INSTALL NEW CALIPER BOLTS (RIGHT FRONT)
- Change Motor Oil & Replace oil Filter, Lube Chassis if applicable.
- Check for proper operations of tail lights. Found and replaced faulty left tail light bulb. Recheck to find tail lights work properly.
- RESET MAINTENANCE/OIL CHANGE REMINDER LIGHT
PATRICK D. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/29/2022