- Change Motor Oil & Replace oil Filter, Lube Chassis if applicable.
- CHECK UNDER HOOD FLUID LEVELS AND CONDITION. CHECK ALL EXTERIOR LIGHTS. CHECK BELTS AND HOSES. CHECK TIRES FOR PRESSURE AND WEAR.
- PLACE VEHICLE ON ALIGNMENT RACK, ATTACH EQUIPMENT, MEASURE CASTER, CAMBER AND TOE. COMPARE TO VEHICLE SPECIFICATIONS. SET AND ADJUST ALL APPROVED ALIGNMENT ANGLES WITH ALLOWABLE SPECIFICATIONS.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
- STRUT ASSEMBLY – Removal & Installation – Both – [DOES NOT include disassemble or alignment.]
JOHN F. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/9/2020