- (Additional) – OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace Where Skid Plate interferes add
- Change Motor Oil & Replace oil Filter, Lube Chassis if applicable.
- CHECK UNDER HOOD FLUID LEVELS AND CONDITION. CHECK ALL EXTERIOR LIGHTS. CHECK BELTS AND HOSES. CHECK TIRES FOR PRESSURE AND WEAR.
- OIL PAN &/OR GASKET – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Drain and refill Engine Oil. Includes: Replace Oil Filter.]
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
PAUL F. gave our service a 5 star review on 1/23/2021